LUSH GREEN SURROUNDS WITH CENTRAL CONVENIENCE
Tucked amongst a leafy aesthetic with a breezy, elevated outlook, this classic family home offers flexible living in a location to love! Ideal for young and growing families, it is ideally positioned close to a huge array of amenities, schools, shops and lifestyle hubs to give you the convenience you need, with the space and versatility you crave!
High ceilings amplify the space and cooling breezes throughout a light-filled open-plan layout; air-conditioning adding desired year round comfort. Low-maintenance tiled floors stretch throughout a family/meals zone with timber floors setting a warming backdrop within a formal lounge and dining; chandeliers adding a touch of luxury. Centrally positioned amongst the open-plan zone, the kitchen occupies a large footprint perfect for the demands of family life; abundant timber cabinetry set with a superb stretch of bench space and breakfast bar included for added functionality.
Glass sliders lead to a large alfresco patio extending the length of the house; privately positioned at the rear and including coverage for all-weather use. There is plenty of space for any outdoor entertaining, dining or relaxation desires with direct access into the fenced backyard beyond; lush landscaping framing a flat zone perfect for children and pets to play.
A split-level design intelligently separates the living zones from the sleeping, with an additional sitting/study zone also positioned on the upper level. Three bedrooms each offer carpet and ceiling fans with the air-conditioned master bedroom also benefiting from a private balcony, walk-in robe and ensuite including glass shower and timber vanity. Providing impeccable service for the remainder of the household, the main bathroom provides a well-appointed fit out including separate bath and shower alongside great vanity storage. Additional features include a separate laundry, large workshop/study/sewing room with built-in cabinetry, solar electricity, double remote garage and shaded driveway.
Enjoying central position in the thriving Pacific Pines community, almost everything you can think of is at your door including multiple schools, shopping districts, food outlets, parkland and easy access to public transport. There are also the famed theme parks a short drive away so you can make the most out of every weekend! An ideal opportunity to enjoy quintessential family living, arrange your inspection today!
– Quintessential family living with elevated position
– High ceilings, great natural light and reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Open-plan family/meals plus formal lounge and dining
– Large kitchen with superb storage and expansive bench space
– Covered, private rear alfresco flowing to fenced, landscaped backyard
– Additional sitting/study zone
– Three built-in bedrooms; air-conditioned master including walk-in robe, private balcony and ensuite
– Well-appointed family bathroom with superb vanity storage
– 3x Split Air Conditioners
– Separate laundry/workshop or home office with built-in cabinetry
– 5kw Solar System
– Ex Original Pacific Pines display home
– Double remote garage plus shaded driveway
– Close to massive array of amenities